Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Book Blogger Hop


Jennifer from Crazy for Books has put a new twist on an old idea. She has come up with new meme that follows in the spirit of "Follow Me Friday", but dedicated just for book bloggers!

If you'd like to participate, here's Jennifer's instructions:

Every day I seem to find another book blog that I start following. In the spirit of the Friday Follow, I thought it would be cool to do a Book Blog Hop to give us all bookies a chance to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on!  It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed!

So, if you'd like to participate, just repost this on your blog, sign MckLinky and check out other blogs in MckLinky! Let's connect and make new book bloggy friends!!  So, if you consider yourself a book blogger, come join the fun!

Pretty please - Your blog should have content related to books, including, but not limited to book reviews.

If you have arrived here from the Book Blogger Hop, please leave a comment with a link to your page and let me know you've been here. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Found you at through the Hop! I'm your newest follower! Here's my blog: http://time-out-chelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog! I'm a follower now, too.
    Here's me: http://jacobsbeloved.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tweezle. Stopping by to say hi and look around. Have a good and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hopping around. It is so fun to explore!

    ReplyDelete