Please understand this is a work in progress, and will be fine-tuned as I become more experienced.
My Review Policies as of 9/18/2011
1. First and foremost, I DO NOT review books for money. My reviews are my opinions and my opinions only. With no compensation, I am free to tell the truth. I will not feel badly posting my honest opinion. If I feel a book is truly awful, expect to find a negative review explaining why I didn't like it. If a book is good, expect to find a positive review. I do not endorse any book or author. If my review appears that I am, please know it's just because I think it is well deserved for something that I enjoyed reading.
2. I will be happy to review any book from any genre except erotica or extreme horror (really descriptive gore is not for me). My favorite genres are young adult, historical fiction, Christian fiction, mysteries - especially the cozy type mysteries, fantasy, and non-fiction.
3. I enjoy reviewing e-books and would be happy to accept review copies in this format.
4. When I receive a book from an author or publisher, it will be disclosed at the end of the review.
5. I post my reviews on this blog, Good Reads, Shelfari and Library Thing and if time allows Amazon, Barnes & Nobel, and Christian Book Distributors (if appropriate).
6. Currently, I am backlogged, so if you would like your book reviewed, please contact me to see what my schedule is like. I would love to review every book that is offered to me, but sadly I don't have enough hours the day.
If you would like me to review one of your books, you can contact me at: tweezle(at)gmail(dot)com.