Friday, August 5, 2011

It's Friday, It's Friday - Follow My Book Blog Friday...



Follow me Fridays are always so much fun. You find new blogs, friends and follows - what could be better than that?!

The question this week is:

Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?).

 For me, it's the King James Version of the Bible. It had some influence as I'd jump around, but it wasn't until I read it from cover to cover that it made sense and made me go WOW. This is a book that I turn to time and time again for comfort and advice and has helped me through some tough situations.

What book has most influenced you? I can't wait to see your answers!!

9 comments:

  1. New follower :) The Bible seems to be a popular pick this week! Good choice of course :)

    Amanda
    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bible is good! I also like the King James Version. The modern versions kind of weird me out for some reason. Maybe cause I grew up with the KJV.

    Thanks for sharing! I shall follow. I hope you come visit my blog today www.gamilareview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bible is a life changer. Thanks for stopping by. New Follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could understand the bible as a pick! Great choice!

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there, new follower here, returning the follow! Love your blog!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thanks for the blog visit. Returning the follow!
    Happy FF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting answer!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    I follow you now too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm sounds interesting. Mine wasn't quite so original, since it's Harry Potter. But I grew up with him and he helped me a lot, both with reading habits and rougher times in real life!

    Have a great weekend! My answer can be found here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hopping through. The nice thing about the KJV is that it's as much poetry as it is religious text.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete