Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday - Along Wooded Paths


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. This event spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Along Wooded Paths
A Big Sky Novel [Book 2]
Author: Tricia Goyer
Publisher: B&H Books (October 1, 2011)
ISBN-10: 1433668696
ISBN-13: 978-1433668692
Paperback: 320 pages
Genre: Amish fiction, Christian fiction

Although proud of living apart from the world, Marianna Sommer's newly relocated Amish family is discovering that life in the remote mountains of Montana requires working together with the Englisch. As Marianna pours her life into helping those around her-and receiving their help-her heart further considers two directions. She's torn between the Amish man from Indiana whom she has long planned on marrying and the friendly Englischer who models a close walk with God like she’s never seen before.

Who should have young Marianna's heart? What is God asking of her through ongoing family struggles and this romantic and spiritual tension? The answer is found along the wooded paths.

What are you waiting on? Make sure to leave your link so I can come visit you.

16 comments:

  1. Thanks for dropping over today! I appreciate it! I thought I was already a follower, but I followed you again JIC

    Erika
    <a href="http://badassbookreviews.com/2011/08/03/waiting-on-wednesday-the-dragon-who-loved-me/>The Dragon Who Loved Me </a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by! Your book sounds interesting. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by my blog.... and sharing your WWW with us, along wooded paths sounds very interesting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm an old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good pick! I saw this one on another blog today as well. Thanks for visiting my WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a tough choice and excellent pick.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds really good. Definitely something I'd like to read. Thanks for stopping by my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series before - enjoy book 2 when it comes out!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooo...a love triangle. Sounds interesting!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Christian fiction, usually Christian historical or paranormal, but never tried Amish fiction. I should check out this genre. Great pick!
    NC
    Truly Bookish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping By!!! I like this book. Its not really one I would have ever picked up on my own(i guess that's the point of WoW)but I like it. It seems to have a bit of romance which of course I like, but i like the different culture of it. I like movies like this so I'm assuming I'll also like the books.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for dropping by my blog!

    Hmm I don't think "Along Wooded Paths" is something I would normally read, but I hope you enjoy it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! This looks pretty interesting!

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like a really great series! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. this looks interesting. great pick

    thanks for checkign out my wow. and also a new follower x

    LALAINE'S FICBOOKREVIEWS

    ReplyDelete