Friday, August 26, 2011

20 Free Barnes & Noble Classics

Just in time for school, Barnes & Noble is offering 20 free classics from their B&N Classic Series to download to your Nook. Many of these were offered for free last summer, so check your list to see what you may be missing. I was lazy and didn't look, so now I have duplicates. Usually B&N tells me when I have the book in my library, but it appears these books have different ISBN numbers than those downloaded last year.

Adventures of Tom Sawyer

The Art of War

The Awakening and Selected Short Fiction

Don Quixote

Emily Dickinson

The Good Soldier

Gulliver's Travels

House of Mirth

Jane Eyre

Jude the Obscure

Odyssey

Paradise Lost

Picture of Dorian Gray

Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man and Dubliners

Scarlet Letter

Sherlock Holmes

Tale of Two Cities

Three Musketeers

Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea

Wuthering Heights

3 comments:

  1. They are free, but for some stupid reason you still need a credit card to purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fredamans! The books have a DRM and B&N uses the CC to register the book instead of using your name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for letting me know! I didn't see an announcement for this, but I am glad I have them in my Nook library now. :)

    ReplyDelete