Monday, May 10, 2010

Changes - Some You'll Notice, Some You Won't.

Changes you will see...

I am very pleased to announce that we have a new reviewer that will show up from time to time. My son is home from college this summer, and he will be posting reviews for things that interest him. It will be nice to have a fresh point of view and will make things much more interesting!

More exciting news... My husband gave me a Nook for my birthday over the weekend, so I'm now capable of reading e-books!! This will mean that not only will I be able to read and review e-books, but I may be posting information that will interest other e-book readers.

Changes you won't see...

As you may have noticed, I have been offline for the last few days. We have been going through some computer performance upgrades that should be making things a lot smoother on my end.

We had some computer issues a bit ago, so my husband got a new laptop. I really didn't like it - actually I was almost hating it. My dislike for it was making my posting a chore instead of something I enjoyed. So, hubby was so sweet to upgrade this old machine, giving it more memory, a new disk drive, and a bunch of tweaking here and there. It still needs a few more things like a new fan, but it is purring and making life so much better for me already :)

1 comment:

  1. These are great changes! My hubby did the same with my computer and things are way faster now. I also look forward to reading some of your son's reviews.

    ReplyDelete