Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teasers:

She called out again, this time her voice weaker and shakier to her own ears. Her voice echoed in the dark coffin around her.

~page 91 Deliver Us From Evil by Robin Caroll

What's your teaser? PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your 2 ‘teasers’ in the comment section here. Thanks!

30 comments:

  1. OMGosh! Creepy! Great teaser, though. lol

    Happy Teaser Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, that´s so creepy! I hope she gets out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes!! Great teaser!Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG coffin!!! You're brave! I don't know if I could read that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coffins freak me out! Great teaser! Love the cover too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked Deliver Us From Evil. She is a pretty brave character. What do you think of it so far?

    Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeeek! That's not a fun position to be in, is it? I hope it turns out okay in the end. Thanks for stopping by my blog, too!

    Laura Hartness
    The Calico Critic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Creepy! Love the cover of the book, who or what is she looking at?

    ReplyDelete
  9. eek! That's creepy.

    Thanks for visiting today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Creepy. I wonder if she gets out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coffin? Yikes.....buried alive? Great teaser!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, wow, that sounds creepy! Thanks for visiting me!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super freaky, I don't think I could read that one at night haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Definitely a creepy teaser! Sounds like a fun read. Thanks for commenting on my page! Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my! Now that's quite a teaser! I can feel panic setting in, just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Now that's a teaser that grabs your attention.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Creepy teaser! The cover sounds really interesting, I'll have to check this book out.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh WOW! Now that's a teaser to catch one's attention!! I am going to have to add this one to my TBR list!!!

    Here is my teaser:
    http://cafeofdreams.blogspot.com/2010/02/teaser-tuesday-connect-dots-by-denise.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Scary, not one to read late at night.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great teaser. Another book to add to my list. :) Thanks for stopping by my blog at http://spiceworld.us

    ReplyDelete
  21. You definitely picked out a great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  22. "Her voice echoed in the dark coffin"?

    I have goosebumps and I want to know what she's doing in there! Great teaser! Enjoy your book!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Reminds me of Edgar Allen Poe. Great teaser! Here's : my teaser

    ReplyDelete