Monday, February 1, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page. Anyone can play along. Just leave a link to your Mailbox Monday post at Marcia's blog and follow the links to other blogs to see what books are finding their way to mailboxes around the world. WARNING!! Participation in Mailbox Monday can cause your "to be read" list to grow exponentially!!


I had a great mail week this past week - 6 books in all :)



1. Angel's Den by Jamie Carie - B&H Books
2. Plain Pursuit by Beth Wiseman - Thomas Nelson Book Sneeze program
3. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver - ARC from B&N First Look program
4. Deliver Us From Evil by Robin Carol - ARC from B&H Books
5. The Puzzle Palace by James Bamford - Paperback Swap
6. Scarf Style by Pam Allen - Paperback Swap

9 comments:

  1. Looks like you got great books. I hope you enjoy them all.

    Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict
    http://web.me.com/quirion

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got a nice batch of books this week. Enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting into a First Look book as those are pretty hard to get.

    Enjoy all your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your mailbox picture is so cute! Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received Before I Fall today. It looks like more kleenex will be needed for the First Look Club! Plain Pursuit looks good too. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Angel's Den (just finished it last night) and I liked Deliver Us From Evil. I am waiting to read Before I Fall.

    Here's mine (I do the In My Mailbox meme)
    http://reading-extensively.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great stack. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete