Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Premium Leather Crossbody Slim Bag

I have been looking for the perfect bag for quite a while. I've looked in stores as well as online, but there's always been something I don't like. The strap is to short, the bag is too large or too small or the color isn't right or.... And then there's the price. I'm a tightwad pure and simple. I will pay for something I know will last and I'll be using for years, but it seems I have to look long and hard to find those things. I got lucky. Amazon had the purse I've been looking for!

I saw this bag and knew I had to try it. It looked perfect and is under $40 for a lovely leather bag.

The first thing I notice when I removed the Premium Leather Crossbody Slim Bag from its protective wrapping what how beautiful it is. The leather is a chocolate brown and has a nice warm feel to it. It's not the shiny leather, but more of a softer, almost brushed leather. The strap is a generous length and adjusts easily making this a perfect bag for those of us who are more matronly. The bag is streamlined, measuring 11.25" x 11" x 2" and has a zippered closure. It is the perfect size to carry a wallet, glasses, phone, keys, pens, etc. and still have room to boot. There are 2 inside pockets - one zippered and one that was designed for a cell, but my Samsung s8+ with its Otterbox case does not fit. A smaller phone would, though. There is an outside pocket that has a magnetic snap that works well for my phone, so that's not a problem.

The Premium Leather Crossbody Slim Bag is a gorgeous as well as versatile bag. It works well with jeans as well as more formal attire. I love the everything about this bag and it has replaced my shoulder bag. For me - this beautiful bag is perfect! Highly recommended to those who want a bag that carries the basics and looks great!


I received this item from the Amazon Vine program. I was not required to write a positive review, but instead, one that gives my honest opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment