Saturday, March 26, 2016

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger

I never thought I'd be writing this. let alone experiencing it. After 25 years of marriage, I am facing life on my own after a divorce. It's been a painful process and one that took me away from this blog while I became centered again. I was lucky to have support of family and friends, but was terribly saddened by those friends I lost along the way.

My grandmother always said, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger." I'm finding out that it's true. I've found a direction, focus and desire that I didn't have before. There is so much to life that I want to experience and now I get that chance.

You are going to see a different focus on this blog. It will no longer be just a book focus but a focus on life with recipes, tips, hints, reviews of books, services and products plus a focus on my new adventures. Things are going to be more personal and fun - not just "this is a book or product and here are my thoughts..." You will finally meet the person behind this blog.

I invite you to join me for the ride of my life. Get ready - it's going to be fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. It's true. I have been through one and I am much more self reliant, independent and happier After mine was over, I no longer had to struggle and struggle You will be stronger, you will be better,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol, for your words of encouragement. It truly has been a struggle and now I only feel relief and some fear of the unknown. Every day brings something new :)

      Delete