Friday, March 6, 2015

Forced Alliance by Lenora Worth

Forced Alliance
Love Inspired Suspense
Author: Lenora Worth
Publisher: Harlequin
ISBN: 9780373446018
Mass Market Paperback: 224 pages
Genre: Mystery & Thrillers, Romance

About the Book:
AN UNEASY PARTNERSHIP

By-the-book FBI agent Josie Gilbert has no business falling for her confidential informant, but she can't walk away. She needs this case—her career needs this case. And suave thief turned FBI asset Connor Randall is too deep in the mob syndicate to pull out now. But when the crime boss they are trying to take down becomes a target himself, Josie is forced to take Connor into hiding without blowing his cover. Now, dodging hit men and fighting a perilous attraction, she has to make a life-and-death decision. Can she trust the man who has stolen her heart…or is he working one last con?
My Thoughts:

This quick paced, action packed thriller kept me turning pages to see what happened. Every time I think I figured it out, some twist would make me second guess myself. Although quite formulaic and predictable, I still enjoyed the story line and the characters. Josie is a strong woman and Conner is a great con-man that you can't help but like but not sure you trust. These characters both worked for me and worked well in the story. Nothing seemed out of character and all seemed quite realistic.

Forced Alliance is a good quick read that will keep you flipping the pages to see what happens next. I enjoyed it enough to want to read more by this author and also from Harlequin's Love Inspired Series!

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley courtesy of the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review, but instead, one that gives my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment