Sunday, July 10, 2011

Read-A-Thon... Are You Joining In?

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon


Tomorrow starts the Once Upon a Read-a-Thon hosted by Candace's Book Blog, Lori at Pure Imagination, and Angela at Reading Angel! They have teamed up with some authors and will be giving out some wonderful prizes, so if you haven't signed up yet, hurry and do so now. Time is running out as the Read-a-Thon starts at 12:01am July 11th - that's just a few hours away!

I'm joining in, as I need to slow down and get some real reading time in. I want to finish "Dracula" by Bram Stoker and then devour "Dracula In Love" by Karen Essex. Both are somewhat long and in smaller print, so they will definitely take up most of the time I have to invest in the next 3 days, if not all.

I hope you will consider signing up and joining in on the fun. Between all the great prizes, and just getting a book or two of your "must reads" pile - the only thing you have to lose is time between the pages of a good book!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the readathon as well. (I just signed up yesterday) Happy reading tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Whitney!!
    Thanks for stopping by. I'm looking forward to seeing your progress and what you'll be reading these next few days.

    ReplyDelete