Monday, April 12, 2010

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading

It’s Monday! What Are You Reading is hosted by One Person's Journey Through a World of Books.  So, how does it work? I'll let Bookjourney explain it in her own words:

"It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week. It is a great way to network with other bloggers, see some wonderful blogs, and put new titles on your reading list."

My reading accomplishments for last week:

Necessary Heartbreak by Michael J. Sullivan (for tour on 4/20)
Firefly Rain by Richard Dansky (for tour on 4/22)
Not a Sparrow Falls by Linda Nicols (review coming soon)
The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein (review coming soon)
Daughter of Mine by Laurie Fabiani (for tour on 4/23)

Currently Reading:

On the list for this week:





It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? I'd love to hear from you!!!

8 comments:

  1. and my wish list continues to grow...and grow.
    A lot of good reads here.

    dollycas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick email - I will catch up with everyone later this week (I'm on vacation). Thanks for stopping by, all of the books on your TBR list for this week are new to me (there are so many good books to read).

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read They Never Die Quietly. I really enjoyed it. Haven't seen the others but they all look good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always impressed by people who can figure out what they are going to be reading in the coming week. I just sort of fly by the seat of my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous reads happening here! I fave seen Firefly Rain a few times now and I am curious about that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great reading week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh so I know I shouldn't visit other blogs because my list is getting out of hand! LOL!
    Hope your week goes well!
    Natalie :0)

    ReplyDelete