Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Two Free Books!



Not long before my father died, I had signed up for L. Ron Hubbard's "Stories from the Golden Age" newsletter. I had all intentions of purchasing some of his books for my father, since Dad loved those type of books.

In today's newsletter, there is an offer of a free audio book download. I went to the site, and not only found a free audio book, but a free e-book download as well. I have never read anything by this author, so I cannot endorse or critique his writings. Instead, I'm just passing this along to all my friends :)

To download either or both books, visit the L. Ron Hubbard website at: http://www.goldenagestories.com/



If you review either or both, please come back and post a link. I'd love to know what you think of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment